Thursday, January 10, 2013

New blog name: Amicus Pax

Hello Dear Beloveds~

The new name for this blog, Amicus Pax, has a meaning in the world of "Friend(s) of Peace." For a long time, I was considering changing my name from Laurie Immekus, my birth name, to Laur Amicus, or LL Amicus, or some other variations.

But I give everything all the meaning it has for me, and changing my name stopped having meaning to me.

I also have been sharing on the internet with the web page 'lightexperiences.com." But I stopped paying for that website when my budget changed. I can't gain access to it at this time, it appears. Also, the Light Experiences website was more specifically geared toward sharing my and others near-death-type experiences and other spiritual experiences.

I love this new expression meaning friend of peace, Amicus Pax. I hope it is a place you will enjoy visiting. As Kathryn Thompson would say, "Come Joy'n in Peace!"

No comments:

Post a Comment