Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Paltalk this morning: Sacrifice

Links:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbeQCP0O_Uo



Rewritten lyrics to the Elton John/Bernie Taupin song, No Sacrifice.



There Is No Sacrifice

It's a human sign
When things go wrong
To believe I must give up
For what I deeply long

Into the boundary
of my guilt-struck heart
Sweet lies come calling
“You are safer apart”

Cold, cold heart
Love dies inside
I look for a dark place
Where I can hide

But there's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's my heart believing
In a separate world
But there's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
No sacrifice at all

I lose direction
Darkness makes a wrong turn
I flee from the hope of Love
And the fear returns

Some Light glimmers
From beyond this dark veil
There's a way to remember
Love can never fail

I'm never lost
I'm never alone
There's a holy direction
where the dream is undone


lli Jan. 15, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment